PLEASE CLEAN UP after yourselves - WEDDING being held at BOATHOUSE!
Head of the Tomahawk: Saturday, Sept 24, 2016
Glastonbury Riverfront Boathouse, Glastonbury, CT
Volunteers Needed! Click here for Link: Head of the Tomahawk - September 24th
Glastonbury High School Crew will be hosting novice and varsity crews from Glastonbury, Avon, East Lyme, Farmington, Lewis Mills and Stonington
- 7:00 - 7:30am Arrival of crews
- 8:00am Coxswain meeting
- 8:30am Launching begins
- 9:15am First Race - See Race Info page for Race Event Times
- 1:00pm Presentation of the medals for the events
Parking for Regatta:
- ONLY CREW TRAILERS ALLOWED AT THE BOATHOUSE, 252 Welles Street (food supply drop-offs allowed)
- Crew Team DROPS-OFFS at Riverfront Community Center, 300 Welles Street
- Parking on the grass behind the Community Center for volunteers, parents, spectators and visiting team buses, entrance across from 150 Naubuc Avenue
The food crew is serving its famous egg sandwiches, as well as bagels, quick breads and fruit salads for breakfast, and burgers, veggie burgers and hot dogs for lunch, along with green salads, other veggies and dips, and various pasta salads. And, of course, desserts after the racing. (Per the coaches, there will be no hot chocolate or dairy items before racing).